These shoes are so comfortable that I was able to skate them on the first day of wearing them. They’re so versatile that I wear when ever I’m just chillin or when I want to go on a skate session. It’s my very first vegan shoe so it’s special. The Tom Asta commercial really inspired me to buy a pair and try them out. It’s like skating a shoe that was designed in the future!
NEW STI Everstitch technology has been added to the already highly demanded SWIFT. This NEW skateable knit technology is extremely light, breathable, and long lasting. This shoe is animal friendly for all our vegan friends out there. The toe piece is coated with STI Thermothane to increase durability and provide the perfect flick. Be prepared to take your skating to a new level.
- Vegan Friendly
- STI open cell foam for cushioning and control
- Centralized foot wrap for board control
- Natural rubber outsole design for maximum grip and flexibility
- 400 NBS gum rubber out sole to last longer
- Single piece knit upper with maximum durability
- Minimal material for maximum board control
- One piece toe design to last longer