Cool shoes, slim & lightweight. Hands down the best cushioning I found in a skate-shoe so far. Make sure to follow the sizing instructions in the description; they run a good half size larger. If I have to be picky, I don't really dig the tongue; most of the time I don't tie my shoes, so a firmer, elastic strapped tongue would have been preferable. Unless you tie the laces snugly, the tongue will slide on the sides. Whatever. Overall, a good shoe.
Inspired by one of the most requested éS shoes, the Square 2, the Accel SQ rings classic éS design on a vulcanized outsole.
- Part of the A-Series: Classic éS design brings together timeless function and style
- Microsuede for proper heel hold
- STI open cell foam for foot contact,board feel, cushioning, and control
- Premium Suede Upper:High quality suede made for skateboarding
- One piece toe design to last longer,400 NBS Gum rubber outsole to last longer
- This shoe runs 1/2 to 1 size bigger, be sure to order 1/2 to 1 size smaller than you normal.Feel free to contact customer service with any questions.
Love these shoes! On my 6th pair now, praying they never discontinue these, 'cause they're my goto! Awesome board feel, quality construction, and pretty damn good lifespan. I skate every day and these guys last me a good 3-5 months per pair. The soles are super comfy; nice feel:protection ratio. Laces snap in an hour, but that's pretty normal. Get yourself some Lifetime Laces for these puppies and I guarantee you'll have the best kit for your feet! Killer shoes eS, thanks again!