I've been using this shoes from 2010. The most comfortable shoes I've ever used. Thank you
Standing the test of time, the Accel OG is the most iconic and respected skate shoe in the world. Worn by the greatest skateboarders, the Accel OG continues to progress skateboarding to new levels of innovation.
- STI open cell foam for foot contact, board feel, cushioning, and control
- Premium Suede Upper: High quality suede made for skateboarding
- Perforated suede quarter panel
- 400 NBS gum rubber outsole to last longer
- Part of the A - Series: Classic éS design brings together timeless function and style
Thrse be sone comfy ass shoes.
I can't really give a review on these shoes because I've only skated them for about two or three weeks, but so far they don't even have any holes. I had another pair of the same shoes but they where black, before I bought these, and they didn't even rip until 3 months after using it, and the insoles are amazing because they absorb impact instead of reppelling it like Nike or Vans insolses. I've been skating for 4 years now since October 28 2002 and I've tried many different skate shoes, but so far these are the best skate shoes I've ever used. If you want to see me Ollie down a big gap with these shoes go to my Instagram @danieldellsb and look at my 8th to last post.
Great shoes skated them for about a month as usual still no rips or tears just a few scuffs and I've skated the shit out of them!