HOW DOES ÉS STORE MY INFORMATION?
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
DOES ÉS ACCEPT PAYPAL?
WHAT IS A CVV/CVC CODE?
IS MY PAYMENT SAFE AT ÉS.COM?
We take great care in ensuring your safety in shopping online with us. Our entire checkout process and your account pages are encrypted using TLS/SSL so your transactions remain confidential.
In addition, we have partnered with Adyen, a leading EU payment gateway, to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers.
The Adyen Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card networks and adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
We accept the following forms of payments:
- American Express
- iDeal (NL)
- Sofortbanking (DE/AT/CH/BE/UK/NL/IT)
- Suomen Verkkomaksut
- éS Gift Certificates
NOTE: All our payments are handled and cleared by Adyen, our Payment Service Provider. After finalizing your order in our shop, you will be redirected to Adyen for the actual payment. After the actual payment has been approved, you will be redirected to our shop again. You might see the name of our Payment Service Provider (Adyen) on your statements
Yes, éS.com is pleased to offer PayPal as a form of payment.
PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing your order on éS.com. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- If you select PayPal as your payment option, you will continue through the standard checkout process then automatically proceed to Paypal.com to complete your payment.
- Once you have been redirected to Paypal.com, you will have 10 minutes to complete the payment before your order is dropped.
In our checkout we ask you for your Credit Card Verification Value Code (CVV or CVC) for increased security and protection against fraud.
- Mastercard, Visa, and Discover Credit Cards, you can find this 3 digit value on the back for your card.
- American Express has a 4 digit value found printed on the front of your card.
As required by law, we will never store your credit card's CVV or CVC code anywhere and it is discarded after transmission in the check out.
Your payment is securely processed via our online payment provider Adyen or Paypal.