Been skating éS shoes for 15+ years and have always been a loyal fan, but I started with the Muska's and skated both styles of Accels for a long time too. My complaint with éS shoes has always been how hot they were. Now with the everstitich technology, my feet stay super cool and comfy no matter how long the skate session. After a solid month of skating them and wearing them daily I've seen some superficial tearing and wearing on my flick fout but nothing major at all. I will most definitely get and other pair and, for my money, éS has only further cemented it's place as the best shoemaker in the skate industry. Keep up the great work!
NEW STI Everstitch technology has been added to the already highly demanded SWIFT. This NEW skateable knit technology is extremely light, breathable, and long lasting. This shoe is animal friendly for all our vegan friends out there. The toe piece is coated with STI Thermothane to increase durability and provide the perfect flick. Be prepared to take your skating to a new level.
- Vegan Friendly
- STI open cell foam for cushioning and control
- Centralized foot wrap for board control
- Natural rubber outsole design for maximum grip and flexibility
- 400 NBS gum rubber out sole to last longer
- Single piece knit upper with maximum durability
- Minimal material for maximum board control
- One piece toe design to last longer